Senior Product Consultant – Integrated NDT Solutions
Fixed-term Consultancy – Cambridge based SME
12 days annually pro-rata: £800 – £1000 per day (negotiable)
We create bespoke robotic & automation platforms adjusted to customer requirements in offshore, oil and gas, maritime and construction industries.
Our remote mobile platforms operate on vertical surfaces, under-water & in explosive environments, enabling continued operations during inspection & maintenance performance, thus significantly reducing costs and health & safety risks for our clients.
We require an external advisor to provide expert solution consultancy services to guide our product development and sales activities.
We foresee the following attributes beneficial: An experienced product development specialist with technical knowledge of commercial products within the NDT sector, an engineering background and 15+ years’ NDT application expertise and understanding of how NDT products fit into the wider NDT industry requirements.
- To apply NDT application knowledge & understanding of customer needs to product development.
- Advise on regulatory & technical requirements to support product development.
- Provide insight into potential new applications for our technology to encourage further sales growth.
- Analyse and provide recommendations based on NDT product commercial market data.
- Develop and assist implementing operational guidelines & objectives for our product portfolio.
- Evaluate new products & ensure ready for sales launch.
- Advise on business & sales strategy.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com highlighting in the subject line ‘Senior Product Consultant’
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
InnoTecUK Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer