VortexScanner uses vacuum adhesion technology and has been especially designed to navigate and operate with ease on non-ferrous surfaces in inaccessible or hazardous environments.
VortexScanner is portable, highly mobile and intuitive to use. Its modular design and versatility allows VortexScanner to be compatible with most conventional NDT technologies or configured to your requirements, allowing rapid inspection from a safe and remote location, and eliminating use of rope access and scaffolding around non-ferrous structures.
- Cooling towers
- Bridges & Buildings
- Concrete structures
- Stainless Steel or other non-ferrous storage tanks
- Wind turbines
- Boats, ships and more...
- Versatility: Compact, powerful and extremely durable modular design
- Manoeuvrability: Free motion climbing on any non-ferrous surface
- Control: Simulation position recording
- Safety: Fall protection through single umbilical power supply cable
- Mobile: Wireless remote controller for ease of operation
- Efficient: Rapid Real Time Inspection and data recording
- Multi Payloads: Capable of carrying multiple NDT inspection systems (UT, PA, TOFD) or configured in alternate ways dependant on requirements
- Ease of use and deployment
- Reliable and low maintenance
- Allows for frequent inspection*
- Allows for real time inspection providing auditable data*
- Eliminates usage of rope acess and scaffolding
- Low total cost of ownership
- Designed with single operator inspection in mind
- Lower training cost (due to no rope access or scaffolding requirements)