Hunter is an advanced inspection platform using magnetic force adherence technology, designed to navigate and operate with ease on ferrous surfaces located in inaccessible or hazardous environments.
Hunter is portable, highly mobile and intuitive to use. It’s modular design and versatility allows Hunter to be compatible with most conventional NDT technologies or configured to your requirements, allowing rapid inspection from a safe and remote location, and eliminating use of rope access and scaffolding around structures.
Applications (Ferrous):Industrial storage Tanks, Pressure vessels, Pipelines, Ship Hulls, Wind Turbines (On or Offshore) and more...
- Ease of use and deployment
- Reliable and low maintenance
- Allows for frequent inspection*
- Allows for real time inspection providing auditable data*
- Eliminates usage of rope access and scaffolding
- Low total cost of ownership
- Designed with single operator inspection in mind
- Lower training cost (due to no rope access or scaffolding requirements)
*when fitted with your chosen NDT system
- Versatility: Can inspect horizontally, vertically and ceilings of ferrous surface
- Manoeuvrability: In-position turning and navigation around or over selected obstacles
- Upgradeability: Modular structure, allowing customisation and flexibility to fit your requirements
- User Interface: Intuitive Graphic User Interface (GUI) to configure and monitor robot scanner and NDT settings
- Control: Operated by Remote Control with 50m umbilical cable using TCP/IP Communication Protocol
- Multi Payloads: Capable of carrying multiple NDT inspection systems (UT, PA, TOFD) or configured in alternate ways dependant on requirements