Finance & Admin Assistant
Innovative Technology and Science Limited (InnoTecUK) is a progressive Robotics and Automation specialist, developing novel industrial robotic systems to overcome complex sensing, measurement, control, automation and inspection challenges. We have a diverse client base encompassing aerospace, chemical, food processing, maritime, renewable energy, power generation, nuclear and oil & gas sectors across the UK, EU and Asia.
Due to expansion of our Accounting Team, we seek a pro-active team player to support with accounting and administrative tasks such as data processing, procurement and general accounting duties. Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of a similar role and demonstrate initiative, good organisational and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Data processing using Excel and data manipulation.
- Supplier invoices and expenses orderly pre-process check.
- Maintain orderly accounting filing system.
- Maintain Assets register.
- Procurement of general supplies/equipment.
- General accounting/clerical administrative tasks as required.
- Experience of company accounting or book-keeping.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Sage or similar accounting software is beneficial.
- Salary – Competitive based on relative working experience.
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications/working experience, reviewed annually.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- 25 days annual holidays plus public holidays.
- Free parking and refreshments.
- Company social activities.
To apply please send your CV highlighting ‘Accounts Assistant’ in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org.